Sunday, March 11, 2012

Toe-up Socks

Searching through my knitting basket the other day I rediscovered this lonely sock which I finished about four years ago. Yes that's right, four years ago. I am not positive why I never started the second, but I don't think I loved the short row toe or the short row heel. I thought I would try Judy's Magic cast on for the second sock. Love it, it may convert me to toe up socks. I think I might try a gusset slip stitch heel and if that works then I will definitely be converted.

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

That wool is glorious, such yummy colours, i hope the socks make it for Winter, as mild as yours might be. I wore knitted booties all last Winter & loved them. Love Posie

Ingrid said...

Maybe if they are amazing, you will convert me as well?

Fleur Cotton said...

I just love finding old projects years after and having re-knewed energy to finish them! I have many!

Happy Knitting
Fleur xx