The vest on this Japanese sewing book has been on the to do list for a while. I pulled out the left over fabric from a jacket I made for Eva a few years ago and realized I had plenty for a vest for Olive and one for her cousin.
I had just enough vintage fabric left from the Louisa dress to line and bind Olive's vest
I used Liberty to make the lining and binding on the other one and used snaps for both instead of buttons. I made the size 100cm, which is the smallest in the book. It's a little big for Olive, but it fits and there is plenty of room for her to grow.
I finally made myself a Linden sweatshirt. I used some cheap grey fabric (it might be French terry or something similar) and it turned out really well. I need to get some fabric to make more.