Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Finished Crochet Blanket!

I have finally finished the crochet blanket I started nearly four years. When I picked it up the other night I hadn't touched it for about 9 month and I really thought I should get it done before my WIP list gets completely out of control. I started the last border and didn't stop until it was finished. I am glad it is finally done and Milly has been reading dragging it between the couch and her bed all week. More details on ravely.
 

I also made her this t-shirt she had spied in Ottobre 1/2015. I hadn't really noticed it when I flicked through, but Milly loved it, I am glad she did spy it as it was easy to make and turned out really well.


3 comments:

Suzy said...

The blanket is beautiful, and it must feel so good to have it finished! And Milly is getting so grown up - the t-shirt looks great on her.

Thimbleanna said...

SO pretty Kate! I love it when a long-time WIP is finished. And I can't believe how big Milly is getting -- those little girls are growing up right before our eyes!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Your blanket is not only pretty but inspiring. I started a granny blanket 2 years ago. I need to crochet the edge and weave the ends and now it's the sweltering summer months. So...perhaps this Autumn will be the finish. Being my first granny blanket ever not sure why I made it such a big one! :o) I have new yarn for a smaller granny blanket but will not start until the other is finished.