Saturday, February 14, 2015

McCalls 6044

A little unselfish sewing, another McCalls 6044. I have made this before and I made the same changes. While browsing the McCalls site I noticed McCalls 6613 which looks very similar, but is has a yoke so I might wait for a sale and get it to compare the two. I used some fabric I bought at B&J Fabrics in New York last year, I thought it was excessive at the time buying enough for three shirts, but I wish I had bought twice as much. It was a dream to sew and I imagine it is the same to wear.
 





3 comments:

bec said...

ooer, all super hispter with his beard haha. It looks great, colour and style. And just to enable, Spotlight is having 3 for $10 on all pattern companies- cant find it in the catalogue though, so cant find the end date, if you have a list may be worth ringing them :)

Abby and Stephanie said...

The mister makes a great model and he's quite handsome in his new shirt. I love that fabric print.

My Five Sons said...

beautiful job,I gave up making clothes for hubby,he doesnt dress up anymore