Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Little Grey Hat

All of a sudden the nights have turned a little chilly. It was 5 degrees this morning. Poor little Olive didn't have any hats that fit so I thought I should knit one. I used some Sublime merino dk and made it up as I went. A picot edge, some eyelets and I made it a little big so it will fit for a while. I used a scrap of Liberty fabric to make the ribbon.
I made notes as I went. I might make another one, double check what I did and then post the pattern here when it is finished.




4 comments:

Suzy said...

So cute! And she still looks just like Eva to me.

Christine said...

Lovely hat and such a beautiful baby!

Thimbleanna said...

What a cute hat! (Of course the cute little model helps too.) I love that you used a scrap of fabric for the ribbon!

eva said...

TOO cute!!