Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Simply Sweet Blouse

I was a bit excited when Marina recently asked me to test the Simply Sweet Tunic Top and Blouse for her. I made a long sleeved version for Eva with some lightweight fabric from Spotlight. The only change I made was to omit the ties at the top at Eva's request. Amelia was looking at the pattern as I was making it and fell in love with the sleeveless version for summer and has fabric picked out so I can make some later in the year. It was a very enjoyable pattern to make. It went together quickly and the instructions are very clear and I love that there was not too many pieces to print, cut out and tape together. I also love that it goes up to size 8 so I will be able to use it for quite a few years.


5 comments:

Suzy said...

So sweet! I love the print you used. It looks great made up in the lighter fabric, too.

sweet emmelie said...

goegeous!

Fran said...

love it Kate, it's such a lovely blouse. That fabric is so pretty, my Bethany would love it (purple is her colour of choice!)

I know what you mean about being excited to test this great pattern, I felt the same!!!

eva said...

all around cuteness....

xo
from the other eva

Wisdom.Courage.Love said...

I have been looking for a top like this for weeks, looks like I am off to buy it is so sweet and that fabric is lovley...