Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Quilting Bee Blocks and the Fair

I have finished my second blocks for the Around the Block quilting bee. These were lots of fun to sew and I loved the colours and fabrics.
I am helping my friend Emma organise a fair in Bridgetown on the 4th December. The one last December was such a success and so much fun she is organising another one. There is a week or two left to apply for stalls so if you would like to apply send me an email to kate [at] twolittlebanshees [dot] com and I will email you a form.

3 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

that is going to be one georgeous quilt isn't it? i love the mousey picture on your poster too, very fifties.

Mary said...

Ohhhhh....I love, love this quilt so far! The colors are great...can't wait to see it all together. Fantastic!

Angie said...

This a neat quilting bee. I am working on a sampler right now and my current square is the drunkered's path. It may be the size, but they really don't lay as flat. These are beautiful.