Saturday, May 29, 2010

Markets

I've never wanted to be psyhic, but it would be quite useful before markets. Sometimes I can sell out of hippos quickly and other times I won't sell one, but I sell lots of dogs. It is one month until Upmarket so I am trying to be a bit more organised this time. So elephants are being sewn.

I am taking some small quilts this time. I figure if I am going to sell them it will be in the middle of winter.

This is the quilt on out bed at the moment. It shows my favorite part of quilting - the texture after you finish a quilt and wash it.

There was a great moon the other night looking over the valley. I love being up high and seeing the clouds and fog.

8 comments:

antmee said...

I think it's "murphy's law" that if you make 20 hippos and 5 dogs, you sell 5 hippo's and could have sold 20 dogs! lol

Lurline said...

Lovely pics - good luck at the markets!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Unknown said...

Great Idea taking some Quilts to the Markets...Good Luck with all your Preps...
cheers

Leigh @ Toasted said...

What a nice little bunch of snippets from your life!

Sue Niven said...

Love love, love the elephants!

Kris said...

I think even psychics would have a hard time trying to predict markets! Your preparations look good. Have a great week!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh, elephants, lovely!! Love Posie

Corrie said...

yes that is how I feel right now! and whatever you don't take or make people want! oh that is what I find happens but if you take everything you have to find room fro it on your table!

good luck at market! I have 1 more day left before mine and will be crocheting in the car down to canberra at this rate

Corrie:)