Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This week

A summary of the last week
  • the girls had their first full day of Kindy today and managed quite well

  • I had a hair cut and only had to take one child with me and she had a nap while my hair was washed and massaged

  • my hairdresser doesn't know I don't use shampoo and conditioner

  • I don't mind that she washes it because the massage is so good

  • Eva has two teeth

  • Eva still thinks she is hungry every three hours at night
  • Mum, Chris and I gardened on Sunday and Chris took 3 trailer loads to the tip. If you didn't see it before hand you wouldn't think we did much.
  • I have finished the quilting on this quilt and it just needs the binding

  • I finshed an order for Ollie and Ooshi in Leichhardt in Sydney and have another order I need to finish


  • I went to a real party, a 40th, on the weekend and didn't go home until nearly 1
  • I gave my friend this fantastic necklace for a present - I almost kept it for myself


11 comments:

Michelle said...

A very busy week. The necklace is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Ooh a haircut and a party in one week! I am envious. I keep forgetting to socialize or get my hair trimmed but maybe that's a new year's resolution 2 months in eh? :)I love the quilt too.

Jodie said...

Wowee!!! you sure have been busy.... I'm loving eveything especially the necklace you gave to your friend, gorgeous...

Take CAre
Jodie :)

Rachael said...

Busy week for you all. Eva is like my Minnie - she thought she eas hungry at night until, oh, about 2 years old...

Great necklace.

our shabby cottage said...

I can't believe you didn't get home until 1 o'clock!!

Anonymous said...

That necklace is gorgeous and I would have had a hard time parting with it too!
Melx

Di said...

It sounds like it's been a pretty busy week but a good one!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a fun week you have had! How exciting that you have another store stocking your gorgeous soft toys!

Jenny said...

You have certainly had a wonderfully busy and productive week.Don't you just LOVE the hairdressers'massage! Your friend is very lucky-that necklace is just awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace - good that the little one slept during your haircut - too funny what you said about real party - :)

Lou said...

Such a lovely post. Nice to hear the bits and pieces other people do.

PS Beautiful toys.