Friday, February 27, 2009

Aqua, Red and Green

Because I obviously don't have anything better to do with my time. My house looks amazing, nothing out of place. Washing clean and folded. Dinner organised for the whole weekend. Wholesale orders completed. Dished done. Children calmly playing together. Not stressed about upcoming events and small details that need my attention now. Not one small piece of fabric out of place in the sewing room. No big unfinished projects.**
So I thought I'd start something new. I was playing around with some paint sample cards I had and for something completely different I chose red and aqua and then added a little green.
Hopefully this will turn into something soon. Or it could become another unfinished pile.
**One of these things is actually true. I did do the dishes at lunch time. So technically the kitchen is clean.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Aqua and red are great color combos and I love aqua with chocolate brown too. Cant wait to see what you have designed. It sounds as though you are very organised too.

Belinda said...

I'm glad you put that disclaimer in or you would of seriously put me to shame.

Anonymous said...

Oh but I just love that colour combo.. toying with the idea of using those colours in my next digi scrap design... or maybe aqua green and chocolate brown?

Abby and Stephanie said...

Now that you're all organized at your house I could use you at mine! :o) Very pretty fabric combination. Looking forward to seeing what it becomes.

Anonymous said...

Your post reminds me of someone, oh yes thats right its me. why is it with everything else going on and all the projects we have going we still want to start more ?!!!!

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Parcel arrived yesterday, I'm tempted to take them all home, they are so sweet.
Thanks for making them for the shop
Hope you are well
xx cinti

Philigry said...

you are too funny. does anyone have a life like that? would be nice, if only for a moment! can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sarah said...

Great colour combination and I LOVE those fabrics. Whatever you make with them, it's sure to be brilliant!

Juddie said...

Beautiful colour and pattern combinations .... love love love!