Monday, October 25, 2010

Turkish Bread

I have finally had some success making Turkish Bread. This recipe very easy to follow and the bread looked great and was very yummy.

Another Jump Rope Dress for my niece who turns 4 tomorrow. It was a lot quicker and easier to make the second time around which is a bit lucky as the twins have chosen fabric for me to make one for them. The bought the main fabric at Spotight a few years ago when it was on clearance for about $5 a metre and I thought 3 metres might be enough. I really should have bought the rest of the bolt.

12 comments:

Sue said...

The little dress is just adorable! The turkish bread looks very yummy!

Naturally Carol said...

mmm..that is adorable fabric...beautifully sewn too!

Kate said...

Thanks so much for the link to the bread.
It is exactely what I needed for tonight's dinner. It is now rising in the sun and I've come back to leave my comment.
Thanks heaps.

CurlyPops said...

I loooooove turkish bread, and now I have a hankering for some... a trip to the bakery might be necessary before dinner!

Sarah Slaven said...

Thanks for the bread link I'm going to give it a go and the little dress is just sweetness.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Mmmmmmmmm bread!
And I did buy the rest of the bolt! Also the rest of the other colour ways too ;) xox

Lisa said...

Love the bread and dress. You and I have similar fabric loves. I have some of this fabric. If you need some I'd be happy to send you some from Canada.

Teek said...

oh that bread looks yummy!!! thanks for the link.
Cute dress too.

Anonymous said...

such an adorable dress Kate and I am off to check out the link for the bread it looks divine!

Kirrily said...

Hi Kate - just found your Turkish bread recipe over at Foxs Lane and have one fresh out of the oven and another almost done as I type! Thankyou - can't wait to eat it with my lamb, salad and home made dips.

Anonymous said...

The dress is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just made some turkish bread from your recommended link, it was soooo delicious! Thanks for the great link!