It is finished! My first Jump Rope Dress (it will be definitely the first of many). I used a green quilting fabric I found on sale at Spotlight and some Kei honeycomb as a contrast the same way Amy did on this dress.
I made a size 4 as I bought the size 4-8 pattern and I just made it shorter. I tried it on Amelia who is 5 and the top fits, it just needs to be longer. I think I will make it in a size 5 or 6 though when I make theirs to allow for growth. I followed the pattern exactly for the pockets and they worked perfectly. Who knew things worked when you followed patterns!! might have to follow patterns a bit better in the future.
I love this pattern, it did take a bit more work than I usually put into childrens clothes, but it was worth it.