I managed to cut the front and back and the neck band in the 12 month size for Olive. It is a little big now, but will be great later in winter.
I managed to cut out the same in a size 8 and there was a little left to cut some extra sleeve bands and a neckband. I used some left over stripes I had and some red cotton/elastane jersey from Spotlight for the rest of the tops. I shortened the sleeves a little and added bands like the Skater Dress.
Of course my girls wanted their tops to be same same, but different. So they were very happy with these. They were in a funny, crazy mood this afternoon and these were the best pictures I took.
I never think of my girls looking the same, but I could really see it in this picture.
All that remains is a little pile of scraps. One metre of jersey goes a long way and it is great quality. I'm so impressed there may be a little more on its way to me.