Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend

Basically there was no craft this weekend (although I think I have worked out the easy toe for a toe up sock). Chris was doing an ambulance course all weekend so it was me and the girls.
We had a wedding on Satuurday, which was just lovely, unfortunately I saw about 3 seconds of the ceremony as the girls were pretty diabolical. Lucky it was a very child friendly wedding and Chris was there for the reception as the girls did not stay still for a second.
I thought I would be able to get some stuff done yesterday, a friend came over and we were goint to craft, Grace, however, was so overtired she would not sleep and that was my afternoon.
Here are some pictures of them looking all gorgeous without a hint of what was to come.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so gorgeous! Isn't it a nightmare when they don't nap though?

Nettie said...

My daughter was a quiet baby until i took her to her first wedding, so I feel your pain. Did you wear the dress?

kirsten said...

They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they?!

Anonymous said...

the girls are gorgeous- you'd never guess they weren't the perfect guests. Did you make their dresses? And did you wear yours?

I hope you have a calmer time for the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

You just never can tell if it's going to be a good day or a bad day ...
but they do look beautiful.