Monday, November 13, 2006

The Blues

I can't remember the last time I saw live music and I had forgotten just how much I miss it - until this weekend. It was Blues in Bridgetown down near here this weekend. All the grandparents came to visit so there were a lot of babysitters and we could go out.
A definite highlight for me was The Audreys, but it was all good, nothing I saw was disappointing. I went with my Dad to see a few bands, which was great. I think you must be able to inherit musical taste as Dad and I definitely share a love of the same type of music, although Mum and I oddly share a love of the Pixies.
And now I think I might need a quiet day to rest, but I'm sure the girls have a different idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think with twins you can have a half quiet day, but just about the time that the other one is settling down, the first one will be ramping up for quite and adventure in your laundry.

Anonymous said...

I love live music, too- what a treat.
Hope you end up having a bit of rest, sometime, today.