Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Eliza and Clara

These poor little girls have been sitting here in pieces for weeks. I finally felt sorry enough for them to put them together.
I'll admit I was also procrastinating. I have been asked to make a dachshund for someone who owns the cutest little minitaure dachshund and after many prototypes its body is looking good, but its head still has some problems. It is looking better then the horse someone else requested. After a month I have finally given up and admitted defeat. My prototypes were getting worse not better. I am very much in awe of My Little Mochi and her donkey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're so sweet! I love their faces, as always, they're just perfect.
Don't worry about admitting defeat with the daschund. Your crafting time is fairly precious as a mama of little twins...

Anonymous said...

Oh my, they are the sweetest! I agree with Melissa, I love their faces, so lovely.

And thanks for the nice comment on my donkey!

Anonymous said...

well if the dachsund works out, I'd be interested in having a look. We have one so I have a soft spot for them.

Sue said...

What sweet little dolls. Arent they adorable sitting there together. I think you did a marvelous job.

Anonymous said...

Those girls are just awesome!