Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Getting organised for Christmas

Well I'm at least trying to be organised this Christmas. I can post these photos as I'm pretty sure my Nan is not reading. I finished these socks for her out of Lorna's Laces Worsted in Tuscany using the baby cable rib from Sensational Knitted Socks. I've made a couple of thick worsted weight socks now so I think it is time to try some using the very small needles. So you may not see another finished pair for quite sometime as these seemed to take forever.
A penadant for someone who has already seen it. It is from OrangePeelEnamel and is just gorgeous.
I received some more fabulous Kaffe Fassett material last week so here is another giraffe.

6 comments:

kirsten said...

I want that giraffe.


And that pendant. I want that too.

Anonymous said...

I shall have to fight kirsty for the giraffe and pendant. Maybe some sort of time-share is in order?

Anonymous said...

I really like your giraffe pattern. It makes a sweet toy.

Anonymous said...

lots of nice goodies here. The socks are very nice.

Anonymous said...

the socks looks great. i thing i should learn to knit

Anonymous said...

good luck on your new socks. get ready...they are work intensive.

I just finished my first pair and it took months!!!!

love the pair that you just knitted tho- beautiful.