Sunday, May 10, 2015

Rulers and Templates for Jelly Rolls

Quilting Rulers, templates and Jelly Rolls are some of my favourite things and I am always on the look out for interesting and easier ways to cut jelly rolls. I thought I'd share some of my favourite ones with you.
Marti Michell is a quilting ruler and template genius. I have a giant wishlist of her rulers I'd like.
The Perfect Patchwork Templates set B and the Strippers template set are perfect for using with jelly rolls.

 Creative Grids also make great jelly roll friendly rulers like this half square triangle one.
 Many companies make 45 and 60 degree rulers and these are great for cutting triangles after sewing multiple strips together.
I just rediscovered my Tri Recs ruler which has been hiding in my sewing room, I have some plans for this.

 These are just a few of the  rulers you can use with jelly rolls. Have you found any other useful rulers?

5 comments:

Taryn (forkandneedle) said...

The Jaybird quilts rulers are great - the mini hex n more must be similar to the 'strippers' set. :-)

Kate said...

Ooh yes, I need to try them!

Rosa said...

Great rulers.Have fun playing with them!

Only for and my best fav is 2x11'

Kate said...

I'll look out for one of those Rosa, I need a small, thin one.

Chookyblue...... said...

I have the trirec ones........what are you going to do with those???