Friday, August 08, 2014

Ripple Quilt in Homespun

I'm into my third week on the couch and I have 3 1/2 more weeks to go of putting no weight on my foot. Weeks of craft and TV might sound great in theory, but with a nearly 2 year old it's a bit of a nightmare. So I was a bit excited to get the latest Homespun in the mail yesterday and I sat on the verandah in the sun reading it while Olive played.
 
Inside is my quilt The Ripple Effect which I made from the loveliest Layer Cake from called Color Me Happy from Moda. I loved this line so much I made a dress from one of the prints.

4 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

Now didnt that just brighten your day :) Hope the weeks go fast for you :)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Perfect couch therapy. Soon you'll be chasing Olive all over the house and hopefully up sewing again.

Jemima said...

It is just beautiful Kate - Congrats!

Chookyblue...... said...

daytime tv would rive me nuts.......I love the radio......your quilt looks lovely......