Saturday, June 01, 2013

Blue and Green

As much as I love my new grey quilt for winter I really wanted to try the block out in some brighter, different colours. I used lots of blue, green and aqua prints with low volume prints for the background and just made one block. 
 
 
Perfect size for a pram quilt or a little floor mat.

The backing is some aqua bubbles from the stash and I quilted it with the walking foot either side of the main seams and then I did some diagonal lines.
For sale in my Etsy shop.

4 comments:

miss-perea's said...

Te ha quedado preciosa!!!!
Un beso Paqui y Maria José
Miss-perea´s

Suz said...

Lovely! I am finally getting Juliette's quilt finished too

Lurline said...

Love, love this, Kate. Looking forward to pattern release!
Hugs - Lurline.

Christine said...

I love all the fabrics and colors. Will you make a pattern for this quilt? It looks like a quick one to sew.