Monday, February 21, 2011

Diamonds and Squares

I finally finished the quilt for my nephew Leo. I used 12 fat quarters of Modern Meadow and some background fabric. It is 45 x 60 inches. I love this range of fabric, I wish I had bought a little more. I have been using it for quilts and toys and most of my stash is nearly gone.



I have written the up the pattern and it includes the size above and 2 larger sizes - 60x 75 inches and 75 x 75 inches.
The pattern is now available here and here.

I made this with some more of the Modern Meadow using my Through the Square Window pattern.

6 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Gorgeous Kate! Fantastic range for the boys xox

bec said...

Gorgeous quilts, it would be hard giving them away! I love the simple looking desgins, as it shows the gorgeous fabrics off! Lucky Leo!

Brenda said...

Beautiful quilt! I love all of the fabrics. Have a nice day Kate!

Bruise Mouse said...

I really admire your work (and your patience). I went to half a quilting class once and just ended up a little confused.
I love looking at your creations. : )

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

gas colours kate...

Novi On The Go said...

Beautiful quilts! The top one has a Japanese feel about it, strong geometric design. The bottom has a country feel about it. Love the soft colors for both.