Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Clothkits and Karate

This dress has been on the 'to do' list for well over 18 months. I thought I had better do it before Evie was too big to wear it. I love these kits from Clothkits. They are so simple and quick and look great when finished. I didn't include the pleat at the back of the pinafore as it fit Evie fine as it is. The only thing I didn't like was that the pattern was printed the wrong way down the corduroy - I prefer the nap running down my clothes, but that is my only small complaint,


There were new clothes for the other two today as well - new Karate uniforms which made them very excited (and yes I know they are tied on all wrong, they really wanted to do it themselves).

6 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Darling little dress for a darling little girl. Love corduroy and especially the bold print on this one. Perhaps a future Karate Kid movie featuring twins???

Selina said...

They are so gorgeous! Love the dress.

Mette (Mettuska) said...

Really cute dress :) And the girls looks gorgeous with Karate uniforms :D

Mel said...

Too much cuteness! Love the dress Kate and it looks as though Evie is quite chuffed too ;)

Louise said...

What lovely happy kids!

HeavenLee Creations said...

Kate, I love Eva's dress! I must make one of those for Talia. Sorry we couldn't come and see you at Upmarket :( I really wanted to take Talia and find some knitted fingerless gloves for her... Lv Lee