Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Sewing Finished!

Good news - I did not have a summer top sewing disaster today. Only because I did not try to make one, had a few other disasters though. I made this cute top and bottom for my niece, unfortunately they are completely different sizes and will never be worn togther. I really like the pants though with the little ruffles on the bottom.

I finished a few other bits of sewing for Christmas. Will put pictures up after everyone has received their presents.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one gorgeous outfit. The ruffles on the bottom are so cute it doesn't matter about the different sizes.

Anonymous said...

*insert high squeaky voice here*
Aaaaaaaaahhh! Those little bloomers are soooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that top... so pretty! Gorgeous bloomers too!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo Christmas sewing is finished! That's an accomplishment! I think you could just consider the gift as lasting longer than if they were worn together. The top is precious.

Joanna said...

Adorable outfit. Bummer about the size difference. Is the bottom too big? Maybe it will fit with a huge diaper underneath???