Saturday, October 07, 2006

On the farm

We did another trek around the countryside this week. A few days at Mum and Dad's farm and then we spent Thursday at my sister Jane's place. So no craft this week, but lots of cute pictures of the girls helping out and talking to the animals.
Chris has just taken the girls for a walk so I'm off sewing while I can, but first a couple of links.
I listened to the Material Mama podcast whilst driving. She has written a fantastic sewing manifesto. And here is a great list of things that are annoying when sewing.

3 comments:

Little Snoring said...

Thanks for the tip, I loved reading her lists.

By the way the farm photographs are very very cute

Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

they are adorable -- hope you have a healthy household!

Nutmeg said...

very cool website! Love your farm pictures. I look forward to reading more of your blog!

~~Meg aka Material Mama