Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spiderweb Mini Quilt

Last year when Amy requested Spider Web blocks for the Around the Block Quilt Bee I thought I should make a practice block. It is made using this tutorial, which is very clear and easy to follow. I found it recently during a clean up and thought I would make 3 more blocks and turn them into a mini quilt.
I quilted about 1/2" each side of the seams.








I'm going to hang it in the hall way which is currently black walls except for the gorgeous mini quilt Mel sent me. I think it might become a gallery of mini quilts when I get around to making some more.

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Very cute. I do love the idea of a gallery of minis!

Sew Surprising said...

The colours draw you into the web ;) love it.

Sue Rostron said...

I love your sense of colour.

Di said...

I really like this! Great mix of colours and patterns. A mini quilt gallery sounds like a great idea.