After making a muslin for the Colette Parfait dress over 6 weeks ago I finally have one finished. I loved this one when I saw it and have made one pretty much the same. I used a navy and white spotted cotton from Spotlight. The muslin fit pretty well and the only change I really made was adding a dart to the front on the side of the bodice. This is the first Colette pattern I have made and I was so excited to cut out a muslin to my measurements and have it nearly fit perfectly (something that really does not happen with the big pattern companies). The instructions were easy to follow and there was nothing really tricky about it, especially if you just follow one step at a time. I think this might be the perfect summer dress and I think I need to make another one soon.