Monday, August 02, 2010

Today

  • A trip to the park and river where Evie was traumatised by quacking ducks.
  • Reading this lovely magazine. There is a lovely article by Rachael with interviews she did with the fabulous Jodie, amazing Fiona and myself.
  • Watched the last episode of Mad Men Season 3. Love, love this show.
  • Wondering if I should make lemon butter. I really want to, but know I will want to eat it all and make more not so healthy food to eat it with
  • Kwik Sew 2694. I have been meaning to blog top this for ages, but can't seem to get a good picture. It doesn't look that interesting here but this is a great pattern. I made this with some vintage knit fabric I found on Etsy. A very easy pattern that I definitely have to make some more.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds like a busy day! I like the look of that top too. It has nice lines. Hope Evie is over the ducks!

Crafty Things said...

Great looking top. This is wonderful pattern - I have sewn a few of these for my daughter and they all look great on her. It is a very classic look. The only modification I make is for modesty - I sew the crossover closed at the crossing point. On a couple of the tops I added a little button at the crossover point as well. I have only used the short sleeve version for her. How did you find the fit of the longer sleeve version?

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

"Quack!"

Sounds like you have had a fab day. Will check out the new to me mag too xox

Suzy said...

That top looks great. Do you think it would work for breastfeeding? I am on the lookout for feeding-friendly patterns.