Monday, August 16, 2010

Cot Quilts and Yarn

I thought we might all be over our colds for this winter, but no such luck we all seem to have another one. So there has been a bit of time at home to sew.
Some cot quilts I finished last week from packs of charm squares which I wil be popping in the shop today.

I haven't found much time for dyeing recently, but I will put the little bit I have managed in the shop today.


I finished the binding on this last night and hopefully the wind will go away soon so I can go outside to take some pictures of it.

4 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Gorgeous Kate!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Cute cot quilts and very pretty yarns. I love the the bottom quilt. Fingers crossed for a gorgeous day for you to take photos to share.

Thimbleanna said...

Very sweet little cot quilts. Plain ol' squares alternated with a solid is still one of my favorite quilt patterns!

Anonymous said...

Those cot quilts are adorable... and the wool colours are great too. I hope the cold all dissapear soon, and you can get out and about in some warm weather!
Flick x