Monday, August 30, 2010

Nearly Spring

A few nice days has me thinking about summer clothes for the girls. I bought this pattern from Amy and some fabric from The Fat Quarter Shop and then discovered that Amy and Sew, Mama, Sew are hosting a sew-a-long. Think I will join in. Eva chose the apple fabric and the big girls wanted the same fabric, but in different colours and chose the mushrooms.
Upmarket is less than two weeks away and with the weather changing I thought I would make some hats for children and some for adults.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Dear Kate,

Do not post about cute fabric from the Fat Quarter shop anymore! After seeing your post it reminded me about that store and I just spent $60 on fabric. Bad, bad, bad! LOL
P.S. I love the apple fabric especially, but couldn't find it - probably a good thing because I saved myself extra money :)

Sue said...

Oh such cute fabric and yes you are a stash enhancer Kate! I love all the fabrics and your hats are cute too!

Erica said...

Those fabrics are so cute! Those floppy hats are so cute too. I especially love the Anna Maria Horner hat.

Michelle said...

Oh my - that apple fabric is tres amazing. I think I need to visit that shop...

HeavenLee Creations said...

Kate, I hope we get time to come and see you at Upmarket this time! Been dying to come and say Hello! Lv Lee