Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

I love it when Evie decided to have a good sleep on kindy day. It is amazing how much you can get done and how refreshed you feel. First we went and did parent help this morning until Evie decided it was all too much. You forget how crazy teaching kindy is when you haven't done it for a few years, but the girls are in such a lovely class with lovely teachers and if you ever need cheering up a group of 3 and 4 year olds will definitely make you laugh.
While Evie slept I finished the cutting out for the windmill quilt.
A new bag using some scraps left from some of my favourite fabric and corduroy. I cut it out on the weekend when the weather was cool. It has decided it is summer again this week, but I am ready for autumn whenever it appears.
The inside is lined with some fabulous orange Heather Ross fabric.
ItIt was red day at kindy today so the girls wore red and it looks like Grace did a lot of red painting.

8 comments:

naomi said...

fabrics for the quilt look great! And I love Grace's shirt...I hope you can get that paint out.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Great scraps. I recognize a few from my own scrap pile. Love the corduroy bag. I just started playing with corduroy last year and have even found some with polka dots.

ezeldabeth said...

i love your bag...i am never drawn to orange and brown...but i am totally drawn to your bag :)

sammyjo said...

love the bag the inside looks very lively lol

Sue said...

Ooh I love that brown and orange bag. What gorgeous fabrics. I used to love helping out with kindy duties when Isabelle was there. It was so much fun. I see that your daughter loves to paint herself too.

Thimbleanna said...

Love that new bag -- the bird is so cute. Hurry with those windmills -- I love that pattern and your colors look so cool!

Anonymous said...

What is 'kindy' please?

dulceamapola said...

I love your bags, you print the bird?