Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ramdom things from the Weekend.

I finished reading Seeing Voices by Oliver Sachs. I started reading People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks.

I thought about going to the markets this morning, but we were all in our pyjamas until lunch.

I wish daylight saving would finish at the end of February.

I am making Chilli Prawn Spaghetti. I am going to be sad when the cherry tomatoes finish. We will be having zucchini slice tomorrow. Again.

I have Nic Cave 'Supernaturally" stuck in my head.

5 comments:

A-L said...

well, I wish I was you as Nick Cave is awesome and in my head there's Lady Gaga & " Poker face" which is one of the most irritating songs ever... wanna swap? ;-)

Suzy said...

What did you think of the Oliver Sachs book? I've been meaning to read it, I heard him interviewed on the radio last year and he was very impressive.

Janellybelly said...

Ditto about daylight savings finishing at the end of Feb, I'm over it!
Thanks for the lovely comment on Lisa's (A Spoonful of Sugar) blog :)

liset said...

Lovely 'pure' post..
And the little dress is fabulous. I totally love the fabric you used.
*liset

Michelle said...

I loved People of the Book. Hope you enjoy it too.