Friday, March 06, 2009

Shisha

I'm not too sure where this week has gone. It seems to have disappeared without much to show for it. I did start a sewing room clean up as things were getting lost and piles disappearing under piles.
I found some shisha mirrors that have been in my stash for years and had a quick go. I think this could be the first of many.

Evie and I headed to Bunbury yesterday to do birthday shopping while the girls were at kindy. I think we went to every shop to see if I could get their present with no luck. I found it on line last night when I retured. The day wasn't entirely wasted. I took a few wrong turns, got a bit lost and did a u-turn in front of a patchwork shop I had no idea was there.
I also found a copy of the January issue of Sew Hip in a newsagency. Nice to find one in Australia.

7 comments:

susieqiloveyou said...

ooh i just discoverd the Sew Hip magazine and have already fallen in love. It amazing I can't wait to see what treasures the next month brings

Abby and Stephanie said...

Pretty little mirror. What will you be making?

Sue said...

I found the first issue of Sew Hip in the newsagency too, just waiting for the second copy now to arrive. Eva looks so cute and adorable. The year is already flying by isnt it.

Thimbleanna said...

Now THAT's a cute baby! Cute mirror too. ;-)

Kris said...

How exciting to find a quilting store that you didn't know about! A great outing!

Annie said...

Cute photos - I'm off to look at Sew Hip

HeavenLee Creations said...

I can't believe how much Eva is growing! She looks so much like Chris! Take care Lee-Anne