Interesting things I have learnt on the way:
- Taking a good photo of all of your children at the same time is impossible
- Eva screaming in the car is very loud
- If your child is not dressed head to toe in pink she must be a boy
- Just when you are sure you don't need any more cook books you see 2 you just have to have.
- Eva can scream the entire way back from Perth with only a very short break when I am sure she was just catching her breath and planning her next world record breaking screaming attempt.
- I'm not sure how she hasn't lost her voice as I have a cold and haven't done any screaming and my voice is gone.
- It is ok to cave in sometimes and buy them a DVD. Today I am so glad I did. I tried to convince myself that my head cold was getting better, but that didn't work so the girls had a quiet afternoon in from of tv and I tried to stop my head exploding.