Sunday, September 14, 2008

Clothes for Eva

I finished some clothes last night for Eva by the light of my head torch as the power went out just as I was sewing the buttons on. All are from Ottobre 1/2008. I sized this shirt pattern down to fit her and used some fabric from Amitie I bought at the craft fair I went to in Perth in May. Love, love this fabric.


A top just like the ones I made the girls earlier this year.
Matching pants too.I finished a custom order this morning.

An elephant for the shop.

15 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Gee you are a busy lady Kate!! Everything you make it wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Your clothes are adorable and I love the elephant

Jodie said...

You get so much completed !! I love those spotty pants. Love them.

Michelle said...

they look adorable.love the wombat he's rather cute...

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

everything is too cute! love the green and the fabric for the shirt!

Blåbærpai said...

OOOH, I wish I could sew! The fabrics are beautiful and the little top and matching trousers are soo sweet! I'm impressed-again! You are so clever!
I really love the multi coloured yarn you have chosen for the baby suprise jacket!Wonder if I can get hold of something simulare in Norway?
Have a great week!

periwinkle said...

where do you find the time? Love the matching pants.
lisa x

Pauline Perh said...

Wow.... they are all very beautiful. You are really productive, how did you manage to do so much sewing when you have your girls around you?

Anonymous said...

beautiful work!!

Sue said...

The clothes are all so adorable and the fabrics are just beautiful. Love the elephant too.

Jodie said...

Gorgeous clothes!!! I love the little green pants the best.

Jodie :)

Philigry said...

so cute. i love her hat too! glad it is warming up for you guys! it is starting to cool down here.

Louise said...

Seriously cute! She must be one well-dressed baby

Cris said...

Funny and cute!