Sunday, September 07, 2008

Father's Day

We are just at the end of a great Father's Day weekend. My sister and her family came for the weekend and also a friend, Jo braved the house full of many small girls. We had a nice day out in Nannup yesterday. I'm not sure what else we have done but eat. Lunch in Nannup yesterday. Lunch at the Cidery today. A good dinner last night (If anyone has the English Country Living Magazine from May the Chocolate Fondant Puddings are divine).
Here is Chris, Amelia and my niece Emme at lunch


Amelia on the slide.
A little bit of exercise after lunch yesterday - thanks Jo for the great photos.

The girls were allowed to wear their new clothes. I finished a shirt for Amelia just like the one I made for Grace.

They both got a pair of corduroy trousers. The pattern is from Ottobre 4/2008. I made them without any of the pockets so they were very quick and easy.

16 comments:

Sue said...

Those outfits are adorable Kate. You will have to start selling kids clothes next along with your toys. I love their blunnies too.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love Amelia's new oufit. The trouser pattern looks like a comfortable and practical design.

Mette (Mettuska) said...

Cute pics! And nice trousers and shirt you have made!

Michelle said...

amelia's outfit is gorgeous.and the pants are very practical...i find little miss only wears pants this time of year because its just more comfortable for her.great pics...

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved Nannup when we dropped in on the way to the big tree! is the lady who does the altered books still there? her gallery was shut so I only got to see through the window. such a lovely spot.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Your childrens clothes are so well done,you need to start your own shop.phylliso

Thimbleanna said...

Amelia looks adorable in her new little outfit! It sounds like you've had a wonderful Father's Day!

Selina said...

Beautiful clothes!

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog for a while now and love it. I knew that you lived in SW Australia but not sure where. My aunt and uncle live in Green Bushes and we visited with them for a while 7 years ago. I loved it there (I live in the UK)and would love to visit again. Your little girls are gorgeous and look stunning in their new clothes.

Kym said...

Those pants look great! I've just ordered a couple of Ottobre magazines as I keep reading good things about them and seeing lovely outfits like yours. Hopefully I have as much luck as you!

our shabby cottage said...

Looks like you had a lovley weekend Kate! The girls new clothes are gorgeous and look so comfy too!

raining sheep said...

Such cute girls and I love those little cords and the little shirt. Funny, fathers' day in Canada is in June...seems to be different around the world. Looks like it was a lovely weekend and I love the photo of the girls.

Annie said...

...a great day by the sounds

Kris said...

Sounds like great weekend! The clothes you have made are just beautiful.

sewtakeahike said...

The little outfits you made are just adorable Kate! You are such a fabulous seamstress!

Anonymous said...

I'm so far behind with my blogging. All your clothes look great Kate and I love all your family pics. Just gorgeous.