Monday, December 14, 2009

Sewing and Cooking

The last of my wholesale orders are done. Lots of hats including these. Now I have about a week to do all the sewing I had planned for Christmas presents. Once again I have left everything to the last minute.

I have managd to do some Christmas baking with the girls yesterday. Biscotti (the recipe is in Handmade Help recipe book) and some Christmas shaped biscuits. All packaged up ready to give away for all those little thankyou presents you need at this time of the year.
I forgot to take a picture of this skirt, another fisher skirt, when I made it and I seem to be wearing it all the time. So the girls took some pictures this morning (yes not ironed!). It is such a comfortable pattern. I have another one cut out waiting to be sewn.

4 comments:

Sue said...

It seems you are super busy at the moment. Love the skirt, and the biscotti sounds wonderful, might have to pull out my Handmade recipe book and have a look.

our shabby cottage said...

I like leaving things to the last minute too Kate! The skirt looks great too.

Unknown said...

You are busy! It's all looking good though. I love that skirt too!

Anonymous said...

Oh cute! Off to check out the link. I LOVE a comfy skirt.