Sunday, December 06, 2009

Bridgetown Christmas Fair

My friend Emma, who is always full of amazing ideas, suggested earlier this year that Bridgetown needed a fair full of local products. I'll admit I was a bit skeptical, but she was right. She roped a few of us into helping her realise her vision and yesterday this is what our town hall looked like. Packed full of stalls and people. So packed full of stalls that the night before I had more than a few panicked moments trying to work out how to fit them in.
Quite a few stall olders wanted to be out on the list to get a table next year so I think it might be a possibility that there will be another one next year.

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Looks like a wonderful turn out.

Corrie said...

wow well done!!!! I think everywhere needs one of those! They are few and far between even in sydney!

looks like a great crowd!

Corrie:)

Gina said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

carina said...

oh no!! i meant to go...and forgot.....next year i will remember