I Have been tagged by Soozs. So here are 6 weird things about me (or at least what I'm admitting to!).
RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I have piles of books that I want to read, but I still can't leave a bookshop without a new book.
2. My first two cars were old Volvos and I loved them. I would buy a new one in a sec if I had the money.
3. I can't stand hearing people chew or slurp, and I can't stand talking while you are eating or eating with your mouth full.
4. I write a lot of lists. I write them all ove the fridge. I can't function without lists.
5. I am a snob about some things, textiles and fibre, but not about others. I'll drink any Scotch or red wine.
6. I love living in the country. Living with lots of neighbours makes me feel claustrophobic.
I am tagging Melissa, Jhoanna, Ali, Shula, Rachael and Tiel.