Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2007 is a wonderful year for you.
I am not really a new years resolution person. I like to make goals, short and long term, but I tend to do that when I'm in the mood to and I never seem to want to do it over New Years.
I do have a few craft (and cooking) goals for January.
- to turn a few sketches into new softies
- to try some new recipes - already tried zacutti curry and paella this week
- try some recipes to use the produce from the vegie patch
- read some of the books in the very large pile of books I have
- to make some practical things I need like a sewing case, a dpn case and oven mits
- start a present I want to make for Dad which I want to do for his birthday, but maybe for next Christmas
My final bits of crafting for 2006. A frog and a sheep. My Dad collects pottery sheep and while staring at his collection I finally figured out how I wanted to make one. The face is definitely influenced by the lambs face in The Splendid Soft Toy Book.