Sunday, December 03, 2006

I have been tagged by Linda

4 jobs I've had
1. teacher
2.working on the wheat bins at harvest
3. swimming instructor
4. anthropologist

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Girls just want to have fun (love crappy 80s movies)
2. The Breakfast Club (another great 80s movie)
3. Ferris Bueller's Day off (the best 80s movie)
4. Pride and Prejudice (love a costume drama)

4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now)
1. The Wheatbelt of WA
2. Perth
3. The Kimberley in WA
4. The Desert (1000km north east of Kalgoorlie)

4 tv shows I love
1. Arrested Development
2. Spicks and Specks
3. Kath and Kim
4. Fashion Series: Closet tales of Australian Fashion - starting this week on Wednedsay on SBS - I know I will love it.

4 places I have been for a vacation
1. Spain
2. Bali
3. Cuba
4. Jamaica

4 websites I visit daily
1. bloglines
2. etsy
3. email
4. a few different news sites

4 favourite foods
1. lamb chops
2. Kukul Mas Curry
3. Cheesecake - preferably baked, but I'm not fussy
4. Chilli Mussels

4 places I would rather be
1. A 5 star resort on any tropical island
2. New York
3. Melbourne
4. London

And I'm not tagging anyone in particular - so it you want to do it - go for it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to read your tag Kate, you have done some wonderful things and been to some amazing places. I too am looking forward to that new SBS show.

Robyn said...

great move choices, I must say. And a former teacher? Better still.

Anonymous said...

Living in the Kimberley sounds divine, hot, but divine!