Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas

We are back and recovering from a fantastic Christmas. It is really nice to be home though and to be back in some sort of routine. It was great to see all of my family and Chris' family. One of the best things was spending time with my Nan who came up for Christmas. I haven't had a Christmas with her for years as she wouldn't come while Pa was not well. It was great for my girls to spend some time with her.

A quick summary of the last week.There was too much food, drink and presents. One of Mum's best trifles ever. The girls' swimming in the pool. Relaxing and reading. I cast on a sock.Cuddling my tiny niece. Catching up with family. Seeing Chris sister's new house. Catching up with Neil, Chris' brother. Dad and I only having one political argument, yes amazing! More really good food. Going to the shops for the sales and lasting about an hour. And finally getting home and finding my wonderful next door neighbours had mowed the lawns.

A photo of the girls on Christmas morning More can be found here.

Some photos of bags I made for presents.

5 comments:

Ali said...

Glad your Christmas was good. The bags are reallt great and nice to see the girls in those amazing plastic shell thingummies. I followed your link and wanted one for myself! Sadly my backside is too large (particularly after festive indulgence...)

Anonymous said...

I love the bags!!

katef said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I hope 2007 is a great year for you too!

Drewzel said...

Hope you have a great new year Kate!

The bags are gorge, too...mmmm...

nikkishell said...

LOVE your bags!! Great shape and fantastic fabric choices. Love the blackboards too.