Monday, April 30, 2012

Shift Dresses

 The twins are not really into wearing jeans, they prefer leggings, a shirt and something over the top, like a shift dress or a smock type top. These are bigger versions of these dresses I made a few years ago. I made them bigger all over not just the length, but I think they are a too wide, when I make them again I will redraft the side and the armhole.
I used some navy corduroy with a pinstripe for one and some corduroy doll fabric from Spotlight for the other one.


6 comments:

flowerpress said...

beautiful girls :-)

Jane said...

So cute - and I agree with their sense of style!

Samantha Dennison said...

My girls are the same - leggings are the first choice, every time. Jeans don't even make it out of the drawer!

miss-perea's said...

Hola,

Desde España- Alicante- acabo de descubrir tu blog...ME ENCANTA, haces cosas muy bonitass...TE SIGO.
te invito a que pases por mi blog a conocernos.
besos
paqui y Mari
Miss-perea's

eva said...

Sweet...
my how they grow....
a couple of years ago???
surely we just saw those pics a few weeks ago....didn't we??
xo
eva

A-L said...

Very cute dresses.Love the matryoshka print! My soon to be 7-yr old is exactly the same. Every day is a dress day. No jeans. No trousers - it has to be a dress and leggings...