Monday, November 09, 2009

Hot and Not

I know it is meant to be What's hot and Not Wednesdays, but I thought of a few things when I was out walking this morning.
Hot:
The weather at 5.30am - just perfect. Not the time I really want to be up, but all the children are so I may as well walk/jog while they eat breakfast with Chris.
At 5.30am there are not many people around which is good if I am trying to jog.
Banjos and Double Basses
Mumford and Sons - this is in my head today.



Not:
Sultanas - I wish there were more breakfast cereals without them.
The mess in my sewing room. I can't even bring myself to take a picture to show you.

6 comments:

Amy said...

You've got early birds like me! 5 in the morning is a great time to walk.
I did that last week thinking that I would beat the flys out of bed, but they were already up. Up my nose, in my ears, up my eyes...
I think I will buy one of those hideous net hats to do my walking with for now. Then I won't come back home feeling frustrated!

Amy said...

umm, and that song.
that song gives me chills. thanks for that. must go find out about them.

rachel said...

He he I hate Sultana's too... try Sanitarium Granola Clusters Apple Cinnamon... yum. Good work with the jogging.. even if the kids have me up at theat time I can't bring myself to get too active at that time.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Yes! Sultana's are so not hot! Just Right has just grains too. And porridge, winner in this house. Song is hauntingly good xox

Fashion said...

Wow... Excellent dear, great post!! there is so information on this blog, keep posting like this so that i can come

back every day for some new topic...
High fashion Designer
Thanks for sharing...

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

did you hear the interview with mumford and sons on triple j last week when their albumn was the albumn of the week. i am sure it would be on podcast...it was so funny. i was driving and had to pull over as i had tears in my eyes...so hillarious...went and bought the albumn that day, it too is fabulous. mumford and sons are headlining the laneway festivals in th new year...