Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend

We made a flying visit to Perth this weekend. We had a few things that we needed to do so I managed to make the trip coincide with the Made On The Left market. I am glad I did - there was such great stalls there and it was so good to finally meet a few people in person.
Yesterday we popped into the Fremantle Arts Centre and I dropped some more toys off to the shop.
A highlight of the weekend - on the drive home I drove for an hour and everyone else slept. Peace and quiet and I managed to listen to an entire podcast.



8 comments:

Sue said...

Great toys. It is nice to have some peace and quiet sometimes isnt it.

speckled egg said...

I LOVE it when they sleep/I drive/I get to just THINK without being interrupted! Gorgeous toys (as usual)

Jenny said...

How nice to have some peace and quiet on the way home and know they all safe and sound and asleep! Lovely softies as usual!

Michelle said...

love all these treasures, they are adorable...
lovely colours...

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

I would love to give you an award, pop on over to my blog if you would like to accept it.

Stephaniex

Di said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and love all the creatures!

liset said...

See them all sitting and standing.. Lovely! Seeing them like this, you want to hugh them. These are all lovely!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.