Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trip to the Playground

This is about the most exciting place you can take a three year old. We went to a birthday party there yesterday and all they have talked about this week is going to the playground. It rained a little bit, but that didn't stop them having a great time.
We went to Bunbury to do some shopping after as we were so close. It wasn't a case of it 'seeming like a good idea at the time'. I knew how it was going to be. Three children in and out of the car numerous times, on a sugar high after a birthday party shopping for things they didn't want. I'm glad it is over that's all I will say.
I finished spinning this roving. Still very thick and thin, but my spinning is slowly improving.

7 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

Kate your fibre is amazing! I absolutely love it!

our shabby cottage said...

That Park looks like LOTS of fun and it's free too! Even better!
Shopping with two boys is even worse - trust me!!

raining sheep said...

Beautiful spinning. The colors are pretty. I agreen with Shabby Cottage...the park is definitely preferably to shopping with children....why is it that they always put candy by the checkout...it's a conspiracy.

Anonymous said...

beautifull colours, hey did you see my comment earlier re noro sale wool in the u.k. about to finish soon ????

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

That is beautiful Kate,I`m so glad you showed a pic of how far to fill the bobbin up!phylliso

Kris said...

So pretty! Shopping with kids is hard work. I refer to them as my entourage. It makes me feel all Hollywood. The bigger the entourage, the less shopping you can get done I find! (How Paris Hilton manages I'll never know!)

Akhila's Handblog said...

Lovely lovely yarn. I just started hand-spinning, so I'm super impressed. Beautiful colors.
Akhila