Friday, September 15, 2006

Pink Elephant Swap

Now Cathy has recieved my package I can post pictures. This was my first swap, which was a bit stressful. Would she like it? Were the colours right? Cathy has a thing for elephants so I sent this one and a matching bag.
Elephant pattern from ISBN 483476348X. I managed to make it not so unbalanced this time by putting some by using some of these to weigh its bottom down.
The spring weather has started here (although I'm sure it will be winter again for the weekend). The girls and I are going to see what we can do with the vegie patch which has been horribly neglected over winter. Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie little elephant! I like the contrasting fabric you have used.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding?! I known people to kill for less than that elephant!

Good elephant.

caroline said...

What a cutie and I love the idea of the matching bag - I bet Cathy was thrilled to receive him.

Rebecca said...

Very cute indeed!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i LOVE him and the colors are perfect!!! i was honored to be your first swap, and i hope that you will be as pleased with what you receive (and yes, i always have those same doubts, too). now i have to go and wrestle him away from lily who believes that he is hers!