- Chris' parents were here for Friday night which was great. With such great babysitters here Chris and I went out together for the first time by ourselves since we had the girls!
- Yesterday we headed to Balingup to the Medieval Fair which was fantastic.
- The girls hair has really grown at the back and was turning into a mullet. Jean and I managed to trim it, lucky for the girls they have a few curls and you can't tell how badly I cut it.
- My sister Gemma is due this afternoon which I'm quite excited about as I haven't seen her since our other sister Jane's wedding last February.
- Here is Harriet and Sophie who will be in my shop shortly.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
We have had a great, but busy weekend.