Saturday, June 10, 2006

Backtack 3 Revealed

The wonderful needlefelter and softie maker Marieke at Wol and Zo has received my backtack parcel. So here is my bunny I made.
Amelia and Grace love the tails on the elephants I make and they love to touch fabrics (I'm training them well). So I made a cube with many tails and some chenille. My plan is to make one with all the sides being different types of fabrics. A very tactile toy for babies.

Totally loving the children's clothes and sewing I've seen at Sweet Caroline, Farbenmix and Moonstitches.

7 comments:

Ali said...

That's a really nice idea for a baby toy.

Your back tack bunny is cute - love her whisker detail.

sawdust bear said...

I really love the cube toy -it's so charming but simple.

Anonymous said...

what a great baby toy! My daughter would love this.

Unknown said...

Great idea!

Gina said...

Love the prints on that bunny, perfect combinations! The cube is so cool, what a great idea for them!

Rebecca said...

you are so creative! i love the baby block - and holy cow- i made a bunny almost exactly like that last week ... it's hidden away in a magic yarn ball to be sent to my partner.... mine was about 4 inches high - yours?

blissful said...

I love the ties on the block -- easy for baby to grab!