Thursday, May 01, 2014

Ottobre Summer 3/2014

I had thought about not renewing my Ottobre subscription, I have quite a stack after subscribing for about 8 years, but a new one arrived yesterday which has quite a few good basic patterns in and the girls all found patterns they need to me to make next summer.
The twins loved this cardigan.
 They also loved these shorts.
 I think Olive will need these next summer.
 Evie loved this vest/hoodie.
So I will keep subscribing. It does look like a lot per year, but considering how much I have sewn from them over the years it is really good value, especially as they patterns go from babies up to teenagers and I think it is hard to find good teen/tween patterns especially among the big pattern companies.

5 comments:

Cecilia said...

I'm thinking of subscribing again now that my big girl is in the 8-11 range. Not much in the shops that is not too grown up, so time to start sewing again

thornberry said...

I let my subscription lapse a year or so ago, but every time I read a blog post like this I think I should take one out again! Love the cardi too.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Adorable clothes and models! I love that striped dress. Considering the cost of individual patterns...magazines and books can be a very good value if you're finding enough projects in them that you like and plan to make.

A-L said...

I also did subscribe Ottobre magazine for a couple of years but I have found the patterns way too wide for my daughters... I should try them for my son, I think they could fit him. Nice designs though..

Krystal said...

Lovely patterns - really love the striped dress.