Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Blue Steps

I don't think I have ever shared this version of my Steps quilt from Strip Savvy. I had such a hard time choosing fabrics and colour schemes for the quilts when I was making the quilts for the book, there were just too many fantastic choices. I drew all my quilts in Electric Quilt and coloured and recoloured and made sample blocks and for a Steps I made a few different versions. In the end my scrappy version using left overs from the other quilts in the book was the one I chose, but I really like this scrappy blue one. Olive has claimed this one and she drags it all over the house and takes it to bed with her.
If you are looking for a use for all your little left over 2 1/2" strips or need a baby present this  pattern is perfect.
 

 

1 comment:

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

I love this quilt Kate. Great fabrics